City of Fairhope parklands are open to the public on a first come, first served basis unless a reservation has been made in advance at one of the following three parks:
- Henry George Park (the Bluff)
- Fairhope Beach Pavilion
- Park on the South End of the Municipal Pier
These bayside parks are the ideal places to host family reunions, memorial services, weddings, and festivals. For more information on renting one of these parks, please click here, or call 251-929-1479 to check availability.
- $150 for first 4 hours, $75 per hour after that
- $50 utility fee (optional)
- $500/$1000 cleaning deposit