OUR MISSION STATEMENT: To create quality experiences for all Annual Pass and Daily Fee patrons; to deliver superior service, amenities and playing surfaces.
Quail Creek Golf Course is an affordable, municipal course, just minutes away from the shops, restaurants, and accommodations in downtown Fairhope. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to assist our customers.
- An attractive and challenging 18-hole course with three lakes; over 40 sand traps; well-manicured greens, fairways, tee boxes
- Walkers welcome
- All weather, electric golf carts with coolers, sand bottles, club covers and split windshields
- Large driving range
- Practice putting green
- Chipping green
- Practice bunker
- Fully stocked pro shop – special/custom orders welcomed
- Rental clubs available
- Club repair services
- Personal club fitting services (call for an appointment 251-990-0240)
- Snack shop and grill with full liquor license located adjacent to pro shop
- Newly expanded outdoor patio
- Twilight rates available
- Gift certificates available
The course is open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. until dark and on most holidays.
Call the pro shop for daily fees and tee times at 251-990-0240.
We thank you for respecting our dress code. No cut-off shorts, gym shorts, tank tops, halter tops, swim wear, short shorts, or shirts with offensive/profane graffiti.
- From I-10: Take the Malbis exit south approximately 10.5 miles past Walmart; entrance is on the left at the blinking light
- From Gulf Shores: Take Hwy 59 north to Hwy 98; follow 98 west to Hwy 181 and turn north; entrance is just over seven miles to the right
- From downtown Fairhope: take Fairhope Avenue east to Hwy 181 (3 miles); turn right; entrance is just over a half mile on the left