Quail Creek Golf Course is, an affordable, city-owned course, just minutes away from the shops, restaurants, and accommodations of downtown Fairhope. It is located just off Highway 181 in Fairhope and is convenient to both Mobile and Gulf Shores. The course includes well manicured greens, fairways, tee boxes, a full service Pro Shop, along with a friendly & knowledgeable staff. The course is managed by Jeff Marks.
- An attractive and challenging 18-hole course with three lakes and over 40 sand traps
- Walkers welcome
- All weather, electric golf carts with coolers, split windsheilds and club covers
- A large, quality driving range
- A fully stocked pro shop, special/custom orders welcome
- Rental Clubs Available
- A snack shop and grill is located adjacent to the pro shop.
- Twilight Rates Available
- Gift Certificates Available
The course is open 7 days a week from 7:00 am until dark and open on most holidays.
Visit the Quail Creek Pro Shop for all of your golfing needs or collegiate team apparel. Featured brands include Callaway, Foot Joy, Titleist, Srixon, Nike, Bridgestone, Gear For Sports and a host of other major golfing manufactures. Custom orders are always welcome. Custom club fittings are also available as well as club repair. Drop by anytime for questions or just to browse.
NOTICE: Patrons of Quail Creek, the Pro Shop will be moving into a temporary trailer located on the West end of the Clubhouse beginning, Thursday February 23rd, 2017.
You may or may not know, we have some damage to the pro shop walls behind the stucco (a/k/a "drive-it"). Years of leaks around the windows have enabled the termites and rotting of studs to disintegrate wall structures under and around the windows. Plans are to hire a local contractor to remove sheet around the room to determine the full affect of damages. Then we can see what we have to replace and come up with a scope of work. The structural integrity of the Golf Shop is in question and requires the need for the Pro Shop area to be shut down.
For these reason we have established the following criteria:
1. Restrict the public or employees from areas that appear threatening and secure utilities to the effected area.
2. Assure safety / structural assessment of the building and determine what areas need to assessment.
3. Mayor Karin Wilson is up to date on the situation and will receive results of the Engineer's findings. Councilman, Kevin Boone has been on site to inspect the damages along with Lance Cabiniss, Dan Ames and Lynn Maser all City of Fairhope administration staff.
4. The City will follow procedure for declaring the health and safety of the public, that the golf shop be secure for a time as to determine the scope of work and necessary cost of re-building and re-construction.
For these reasons, a temporary trailer will be set up to receive your registration for golf for the day. All computers, telephone lines and the credit card machine will be moved into the trailer beginning sometime during the day, pending arrival of the trailer on Thursday February 23rd, 2017.
The GHIN Handicap computer will be re-set in the clubhouse dining room.
The snack bar/grill will remain open as normal. The restrooms and Men's and Women's Locker rooms remain open as normal.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but please note, this will not affect any of our regularly scheduled daily operations or league play!
We will continue to operate Quail Creek with business as usual!
As we obtain further news on plans for re-construction, we will keep everyone advised and as well informed as possible.
Thank you for your patience,
Please call the golf shop at 251-990-0240 if you have any questions.
Quail Creek is located at 19841 Quail Creek Drive [PDF], just a short drive away from picturesque downtown Fairhope.
- From I-10, take the Malbis exit south approximately 10.5 miles. Quail Creek entrance is on the left.
- From Gulf Shores, take Hwy 59 north to Hwy 98. Follow 98 west to Hwy 181 and turn north. Entrance to Quail Creek is just over seven miles on the right.
- From downtown Fairhope, take Fairhope Avenue east to Hwy 181 (3 miles), and turn right. Quail Creek entrance is just over a half mile on the left.
Quail Creek is an affordable 18 hole golf course. For a list of daily fees, packages or specials, please click below.
For information or to book a tee time, call 251-990-0240 or 1-888-701-2202 or email Quail Creek
Quail Creek Staff Implements Club Fitting
Club fitting is nothing new to the Quail Creek Staff and is directed by Professionals Jeff Marks and Scott Spielmann. Callaway Golf and Mizuno Golf fitting carts are on display and available for you to test.
Fittings provide accurate measurement of club length, shaft flex, grip size, lie angle, ball speed and swing speed. The results add value to your purchase at a great discount. Both graphite shafts and steel are available. Call for an appointment, 251-990-0240.