Effective Monday, March 23rd through Sunday, April 5th, Quail Creek Golf Course will be closed for open play. Walking will be permitted with tee times for Season Pass Holders and their guests. No cost to your guest.
Quail Creek Clubhouse doors will be closed. Tee times can be made by phone (251) 990-0240 between the hours of 7:30am until 5:00pm. Rest rooms on course will remain open for your convenience.
The driving range will be closed during this period.
No carts (private or otherwise) will be allowed on the course. All play will be walkers only. All play will start on hole # 1, no exceptions. There will be no starters or marshals during this period so please conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Maintenance will be working to improve the condition of the course, therefore please be patient if they are working on the hole you are playing or skip that hole entirely and take a "Par".
Pass Holders will receive an extension of their pass equal to the time the course is closed.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and hope to be reopening soon.
Jeff Marks PGA Head Professional Quail Creek Golf Course
Quail Creek Golf Course is, an affordable, city-owned course, just minutes away from the shops, restaurants, and accommodations of downtown Fairhope. It is located just off Highway 181 in Fairhope and is convenient to both Mobile and Gulf Shores. The course includes well manicured greens, fairways, tee boxes, a full service Pro Shop, along with a friendly & knowledgeable staff. The course is managed by Jeff Marks.
- An attractive and challenging 18-hole course with three lakes and over 40 sand traps
- Walkers welcome
- All weather, electric golf carts with coolers, split windsheilds and club covers
- A large, quality driving range
- A fully stocked pro shop, special/custom orders welcome
- Rental Clubs Available
- A snack shop and grill is located adjacent to the pro shop.
- Twilight Rates Available
- Gift Certificates Available
The course is open 7 days a week from 7:00 am until dark and open on most holidays.
Visit the Quail Creek Pro Shop for all of your golfing needs or collegiate team apparel. Featured brands include Callaway, Foot Joy, Titleist, Srixon, Nike, Bridgestone, Gear For Sports and a host of other major golfing manufactures. Custom orders are always welcome. Custom club fittings are also available as well as club repair. Drop by anytime for questions or just to browse.
Quail Creek is located at 19841 Quail Creek Drive [PDF], just a short drive away from picturesque downtown Fairhope.
- From I-10, take the Malbis exit south approximately 10.5 miles. Quail Creek entrance is on the left.
- From Gulf Shores, take Hwy 59 north to Hwy 98. Follow 98 west to Hwy 181 and turn north. Entrance to Quail Creek is just over seven miles on the right.
- From downtown Fairhope, take Fairhope Avenue east to Hwy 181 (3 miles), and turn right. Quail Creek entrance is just over a half mile on the left.
Quail Creek is an affordable 18 hole golf course. For a list of daily fees, packages or specials, please click below.
For information or to book a tee time, call 251-990-0240 or 1-888-701-2202 or email Quail Creek
Quail Creek Staff Implements Club Fitting
Club fitting is nothing new to the Quail Creek Staff and is directed by Professionals Jeff Marks and Scott Spielmann. Callaway Golf and Mizuno Golf fitting carts are on display and available for you to test.
Fittings provide accurate measurement of club length, shaft flex, grip size, lie angle, ball speed and swing speed. The results add value to your purchase at a great discount. Both graphite shafts and steel are available. Call for an appointment, 251-990-0240.
Quail Creek Golf Course Clubhouse Rental Rates
- $350.00 for Half Day (Half Day is defined up to 4 Hours)
- $650.00 for Full Day (Full Day is defined from 4 up to 8 Hours)
- $100.00 Cleaning Fee per Event
The Head Golf Professional will review the clean-up schedule prior to the
function and will conduct an inspection after the function to assess whether or
not additional clean-up fees will be charged. An additional clean-up fee at the
rate of $50.00 per hour will be charged for any time and/or required personnel
necessary to complete the responsibilities of the renter.