POOL PARTY REQUIREMENTS
| Group Fee 20 or Fewer (no more than 20 allowed)
| During Hours
| Private Party
1. A reservation must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance of the date to rent the facilities.
2. In case of minors using the facilities, a waiver form must be signed by the parent or guardian and submitted to Fairhope City Pool. The organization will provide both male and female supervision in the locker rooms for all minors.
3. The Pool Programs Coordinator/Lifeguard on duty must approve any equipment brought into the center by the renter in advance.
4. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the building; dressing areas and pool excluded.
5. All pool rules are to be followed.
6. Fairhope City Pool reserves the right to cancel the event due to inclement weather, breach of contract, or any major pool rule violation.