The City of Fairhope Parks and Recreation strives to provide exceptional facilities and programming for all to enjoy. A variety of recreational activities and public facilities are available throughout town to accommodate your recreational needs:
- Founders Park is a 25 acre soccer and softball complex
- Volanta Park is home to the Fairhope Municipal Football stadium, baseball fields, the dog park, the disc golf course and the skate park
- Fairhope Municipal Pool offers a heated indoor swimming pool with eight lanes and two outdoor pools with a wading pool for toddlers
- Fairhope Recreation Center includes a fitness room, indoor walking track, two gyms, a sauna, a racquetball court and an activity room.
- Barnwell Park is home to Fairhope Youth Football
- Stimpson Field offers six tennis courts, a lighted walking track and a large area of green space.
- Quail Creek Golf Course is an 18 hole, 72 par golf course
- Public boat launch at Pier Street
- Toddler Park at Fels Avenue
- Fairhoper's Community Park in downtown Fairhope on Church Street
For information on any of the facilities listed above, please call 251-990-0174 or 251-928-2136.