Trash collection begins as early as 5 a.m. Items should be placed out no earlier than 24 hours prior to collection on your right of way but not in the street or on/near storm drains.
Please separate into the following two piles:
1. Yard Debris (place out at any time):
- Grass clippings, leaves, limbs, tree debris.
- Do not mix inorganic materials (such as plastic garden pots) with your yard debris.
- Do not use plastic bags for yard debris...Place yard debris in a pile at the curb, in garbage cans (no automated cans), or in biodegradable material (paper yard debris bags), available at area stores. We recycle your yard debris into mulch that in return is free to our residents.
- Do not place on storm drain boxes!
- Better yet, recycle your yard debris by home composting. Grass clippings and leaves make excellent fertilizer!
2. Bulk Items
- Appliances, furniture, and other items too large for garbage can, etc. can be picked up for a fee. There is a $45 fee for appliance pickup.
- Items such as styrofoam and plastic wrap must be bagged for garbage.
- No food, chemical containers, plastic garden pots or chemicals.
For comments or to request more information, call us at (251) 990-0192, or email