- You may call 251-928-8003 or enter a service request to report any possible violation.
- The City of Fairhope posts the upcoming Planning Commission Meeting Agenda on this website. You may also request that your name be added to an e-mail contact list so you will receive the latest Planning Commission Agenda and other important notices. You may request by call 251-990-0153 or the City Clerk's office at 251-928-2136.
- To schedule an inspection, call 251-990-0153.
- Generally any work to be done that has a value of over $100.00.
- The Building and Premitting office is located at 555 South Section Street or call 251-990-0153.
Where do I get a subdivision plat application, Zoning Change Application, Site Plan Approval or Variance Applications?All Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment applications are available online or you may pick-up a copy at 555 South Section Street at the Public Utilities Warehouse in Fairhope. Individuals are encouraged to consult with a Planning staff member before submitting an application.