The City of Fairhope Human Resources Department strives to provide a fair workplace with open communications, personal accountability, and mutual respect.
With over 375 full and part-time employees we administer the following centralized functions:
- Employee Training and Development
- New Hire Orientation
- Job Analysis and Pay
- Classification Performance
- Appraisal Management
The City of Fairhope offers a safe, drug-free work environment and offers the following benefits to employees:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Vision and dental insurance available through payroll deduction
- State of Alabama Retirement System
- Reduced fees at Quail Creek Golf Course and Fairhope Recreation Center
- Ten paid holidays per year, including a personal day
- Two weeks paid vacation after one year of employment
- Sick Leave, accumulates 4 hours every pay period of active employment
The City of Fairhope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, maintaining a drug-free workplace and participates in E-Verify.
The Human Resource office is located at 161 North Section Street at City Hall and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Apply for Employment
Applications are accepted only for posted positions. and an application must be completed for each posted position. Applications may be delivered to the Human Resource Department or e-mailed to Human Resources.
For questions, call 251-928-8003 or email